We are a diverse group of education advocates, parents, community leaders and fighters for equity.
First and foremost, we believe in a Washington in which all students, regardless of background, have access to a world-class education. We are on the frontlines fighting for what’s right because right now, we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to ensure our kids get the education they deserve.
Our approach is oriented around a simple question: What’s best for our kids? We are guided by principles that champion all Washington students. We are advocating for real, sustainable change with the power to benefit all Washington kids for generations – not a band aid fix or empty promise.
Our growing coalition includes:
- Asian Pacific Islander Coalition
- Child Care Aware of Washington
- Coalition of Immigrants, Refugees and Communities of Color
- College Success Foundation Washington
- Democrats for Education Reform Washington
- Ethiopian Community Council
- Equity in Education Coalition
- Filipino Community of Seattle
- Huskies for Opportunities in Prison Education
- Iraqi Women Association in Kent
- Kids R Ninos, Inc.
- La Voz Hispanic News
- Latinos Unidos of South Sound
- League of Education Voters
- NAACP Tacoma
- Northwest Leadership Foundation
- Parents for Student Success
- Quantum Ed
- School's Out Washington
- Sol Case Management
- Solid Ground
- Statewide Poverty Action Network
- Stand for Children Washington
- Tacoma Black Collective
- The Tacoma Ministerial Alliance
- Thrive Washington
- Washington State Association for Head Start and ECEAP
- Washington State Charter Schools Association
- Willow Public School